LongIslandSpeedFreaks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LongIslandSpeedFreaks

Long Islanders who love their cars!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

F-22 Raptors at Islip Macarthur Airport

Go down 
AuthorMessage

F-22 Raptors at Islip Macarthur Airport Empty
PostSubject: F-22 Raptors at Islip Macarthur Airport   F-22 Raptors at Islip Macarthur Airport Icon_minitime1Tue Jun 03, 2008 2:55 am

I got some good vids of the F-22 Raptors that performed at the Jones Beach Airshow over the Memorial Day weekend. Wasnt shore if I should post them here or on the off topic page, let me know I have more.
Back to top Go down
02WRXli
Admin
02WRXli

Number of posts : 1356
Registration date : 2008-05-03

PostSubject: Re: F-22 Raptors at Islip Macarthur Airport   F-22 Raptors at Islip Macarthur Airport Icon_minitime1Tue Jun 03, 2008 3:32 pm

THATS SICK!!!!!! Thanks for posting it! I love that shit!
Back to top Go down
https://longislandspeedfreak.forumakers.com

PostSubject: Re: F-22 Raptors at Islip Macarthur Airport   F-22 Raptors at Islip Macarthur Airport Icon_minitime1Tue Jun 03, 2008 10:57 pm

The F-22 is one mean machine!

F-22 Raptors at Islip Macarthur Airport F22bombbay

F-22 Raptors at Islip Macarthur Airport F22p51
Back to top Go down
02WRXli
Admin
02WRXli

Number of posts : 1356
Registration date : 2008-05-03

PostSubject: Re: F-22 Raptors at Islip Macarthur Airport   F-22 Raptors at Islip Macarthur Airport Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 04, 2008 7:01 am

that pic with the P51 is my new background! DID u take that pic'??!!?

:pale: Im glad the internal bomb bays are empty in the first one!!!
Back to top Go down
https://longislandspeedfreak.forumakers.com

PostSubject: Re: F-22 Raptors at Islip Macarthur Airport   F-22 Raptors at Islip Macarthur Airport Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 04, 2008 10:52 pm

Yeah I took those at the airshow on Sunday. Amazing beast that F22 is, amazing. Definitely on my top of my "if you could fly any plane what would it be" list.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: F-22 Raptors at Islip Macarthur Airport   F-22 Raptors at Islip Macarthur Airport Icon_minitime1Fri Jun 13, 2008 10:54 pm

fucking LVOE the F22

vectoring thrust ftw

it also has less of a radar presence than teh F117A stealth fighter!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: F-22 Raptors at Islip Macarthur Airport   F-22 Raptors at Islip Macarthur Airport Icon_minitime1Sun Jun 15, 2008 1:56 am

white6spd do you work at macarthur? my brother works at excel air. what was the point of the crash fire rescue trucks sprayin the spirit airlines jet?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: F-22 Raptors at Islip Macarthur Airport   F-22 Raptors at Islip Macarthur Airport Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 05, 2008 1:16 pm

RawNarsxS yea I do work at Macarthur, the vid of the crash trucks spraying the Spirit Plane was to welcome it to the airport, it was the first landing of it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: F-22 Raptors at Islip Macarthur Airport   F-22 Raptors at Islip Macarthur Airport Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

F-22 Raptors at Islip Macarthur Airport
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
LongIslandSpeedFreaks :: Media :: Videos-
Jump to: