LongIslandSpeedFreaks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LongIslandSpeedFreaks

Long Islanders who love their cars!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Beast is back.... and its NASTY!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
02WRXli
Admin
02WRXli

Number of posts : 1356
Registration date : 2008-05-03

The Beast is back.... and its NASTY! Empty
PostSubject: The Beast is back.... and its NASTY!   The Beast is back.... and its NASTY! Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 18, 2008 9:22 pm

Justin and I took the scoob out..... eek Bow hump headbang rock drool1

Its FAST, LOUD, INTIMIDATING!

The EWG is NUTZ!

Getting drivin in and hten driving its nutty fast. Love it! When we got off the LIE and he hit it (I was behind in his pickup) and a HUGH ball of flame came outta the exhaust! drool

I can see Justin loves so its all good. WE built a nice reliable car. Im sure you guys will see (hear it) next balled hill meeting!
Back to top Go down
https://longislandspeedfreak.forumakers.com

PostSubject: Re: The Beast is back.... and its NASTY!   The Beast is back.... and its NASTY! Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 18, 2008 10:55 pm

billy as always couldnt say it better myself, definately not an everyday driver unless u want to stay off the pedal which what is the point of that lol, the car has a great response and really starts to pull when the wastegate opens. besides that its a fun car to drive with hopefully minimal problems in its life feel free to ask questions im sure me or billy can answer them
Back to top Go down
makipsee
Admin
makipsee

Number of posts : 391
Registration date : 2008-05-03

PostSubject: Re: The Beast is back.... and its NASTY!   The Beast is back.... and its NASTY! Icon_minitime1Thu Jun 19, 2008 3:39 am

yea bill called me when u were out driving and i told him 2 nail it... i creamed my self lol it sounds sick!!!.... good luck with her
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/makipsee
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Beast is back.... and its NASTY!   The Beast is back.... and its NASTY! Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

The Beast is back.... and its NASTY!
Page 1 of 1