LongIslandSpeedFreaks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LongIslandSpeedFreaks

Long Islanders who love their cars!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My Parents rides.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

My Parents rides. Empty
PostSubject: My Parents rides.   My Parents rides. Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 08, 2008 1:49 am

Yea they drive Scoobys

Dads 2008 Legacy Spec-B
My Parents rides. Dad1
My Parents rides. Dad2
My Parents rides. DSC00148

Moms 2005 Outback 3.0 R
My Parents rides. Mom1
My Parents rides. Mom2
My Parents rides. DSC00151

My dads headlight with my car in the back.
My Parents rides. DSC00153
Back to top Go down
02WRXli
Admin
02WRXli

Number of posts : 1356
Registration date : 2008-05-03

My Parents rides. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Parents rides.   My Parents rides. Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 08, 2008 7:49 am

the spec B is soooo bad ass!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
https://longislandspeedfreak.forumakers.com

My Parents rides. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Parents rides.   My Parents rides. Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 08, 2008 11:36 am

very nice a girl i work with has a spec B. i had no clue what it was til she explained it
Back to top Go down

My Parents rides. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Parents rides.   My Parents rides. Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 08, 2008 11:53 am

Yea the Spec B is Sick
Back to top Go down
02WRXli
Admin
02WRXli

Number of posts : 1356
Registration date : 2008-05-03

My Parents rides. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Parents rides.   My Parents rides. Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 08, 2008 11:53 am

yeah!! Its a STi in a tux!
Back to top Go down
https://longislandspeedfreak.forumakers.com

My Parents rides. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Parents rides.   My Parents rides. Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 08, 2008 11:59 am

Yea my dad calls it the STi for adults
Back to top Go down

My Parents rides. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Parents rides.   My Parents rides. Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 08, 2008 6:41 pm

lol, first off where did you spawn off from. they both drive subies and you... a scion??? lol, maybe you should take the spec b atuox maybe youll do better??? lol, j/k
Back to top Go down

My Parents rides. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Parents rides.   My Parents rides. Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 08, 2008 7:50 pm

Actually I got them into Subarus lol. 3.5 years ago I was trying to get a 1999 2.5 RS with a 22B motor in it the loan fell threw and I couldnt afford a new Impreza so I went with a 2.4L Scion and made it a beast lol. I would destroy the spec B lol I know cause I have raced against one b4 lol.
Back to top Go down

My Parents rides. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Parents rides.   My Parents rides. Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 09, 2008 5:47 pm

lol niiiiiiiiiice. its all about subie love. Both japanese, you cant go wrong
Back to top Go down

My Parents rides. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Parents rides.   My Parents rides. Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 13, 2008 4:27 pm

02WRXli wrote:
yeah!! Its a STi in a tux!
It's the james bond of subies

so why do both of your parents have subarus and you wound up with a tC that you ended up dropping a turbo in. Wouldn't have made more sense to just get a WRX?
Back to top Go down

My Parents rides. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Parents rides.   My Parents rides. Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 14, 2008 2:28 am

I got my parents into Subarus in 2005 :). When I was stationed in Phenox AZ i was actually on the way to getting a 1999 2.5 RS with a Japanese 22B motor in it. The loan fell threw on it and I looked into getting a WRX but at the time I was 18 and the insurance was 900 a month yea um that was more than a car payment. So I went with a car that had a 2.4 liter toyota motor in it so I knew it was strong. Built it and boosted it. My sister also has a Legacy (non turbo tho she would break it). I will get a 2004/2005 STi soon enough. I am a bigger subaru fan than my Dad.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My Parents rides. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Parents rides.   My Parents rides. Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

My Parents rides.
Page 1 of 1